I got the essure procedure on April 17, 2014. I have been dealing with terrible pelvic & low stomach pain since. If I knew this was a side effect then I wouldn’t have chosen essure. They never tell you how measure can damage your health. At times I have a hard time caring for my 6 month old baby because I’m in so much pain. There should be a lawsuit against these companies from not making us aware. Give me a choice before ruining my life. To anyone thinking of getting essure or the Mirena I don’t recommend it.
- Quana’s Story I got my essure put in April 2014. I had a cycle for 3 months and after that I get a cycle twice a month, I have constant pelvic pain that I have to take Excedrin for to help with pain. […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]
- Toni’s Story After having a surprise baby in 2007 when I was 32 (I already had an 18, 16 & 14 year old at the time) and now having high blood pressure, I was advised that it was dangerous for me […]
- Rose’s Story I had the coils put in about 2011, I had a regular period for a few months then it just stopped coming. I am 47 & thought it might be early menopause, I have had some hot flashes as […]
- Alisandra’s Story My name is Alisandra im 37 years old and a mother of 3 i decide to have essure in april 2013 and in may 2013 i have to go to emergency because i was having a lot of pain in my back […]
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]