I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I’ve had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I’ve also had weight gain, heavy bleeding and weakness. I complained to my doctor, who did the procedure a few weeks after of all the symptoms I was having and he said it was ‘phantom pain’ and that ‘no one else had these problems’. He stated that it was ‘in my head’. I’ve been dealing with these issues since then and no doctor seems to care enough to take another look at Essure. It’s as if every Doctor is protecting the manufacturer. I have looked into having then removed, but I can not afford to do so. I’m very concerned about my health and the health of others who have Essure inside of them.
- April’s Story I got the essure procedure on April 17, 2014. I have been dealing with terrible pelvic & low stomach pain since. If I knew this was a side effect then I wouldn't have chosen essure. […]
- Jeannie’s Story I am an older woman who had her last child at age 40. I asked the doctor for a tubal but he insisted that the Essure would be much better for me, I even felt pressured into getting them […]
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]
- Laura’s Story I had the essure procedure done when I was 26. I am now 35. I have had headache s , bloating , weight gain, and severe abdominal pain before and during my period. Is anything going to be […]
- Connie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I've been to the doctors several times about […]
- Laci’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2012. Just a short five weeks later I am experiencing stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when I have sex is it so painful, and I bleed […]