I had the Essure done in January 2013. This is the worst thing I’ve ever done. My hair falls out in chunks. I’m always tired. My period is so irregular I will have a period for 2 weeks stop 3 days and start again. When I get my period I bleed heavy that I go through a bag of pads in 2 days. it’s horrible. I have tons of cramping and sometimes I can feel the spring thing. I wish I had the money to get them out.
- Ashley’s Story I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest […]
- Bonnie’s Story I had this done on Dec. 23, 2013. I have pains in my sides. My periods are 13 to 14 days long. Go away for about 5 days if lucky and right back again. Constantly tired, no energy and just […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]
- Kollette’s Story I had the essure procedure done in March 17, 2011 (37 yrs old). Before having the procedure done I was running 2 – 3 miles 5 days a week and doing aroebic exercises 2 -3 days a […]
- Patricia’s Story I am 37 years old and i just had the essure procedure done last June 2013. After talking to my doctor about options this is what he recommended sounds really good since i don't have to be […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 2 years ago this March after having my 3rd little boy. Three boys were enough to keep me engaged and active for awhile, so at that time I decided to […]