I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest mistake I have made
- Carrie’s Story I got essure in September 2007. Before essure I had normal periods with little to no cramping at all. Since getting essure my periods are very heavy and the pain I feel is sometimes […]
- Nevan’s Story I had Essure inserted almost four years ago. Since then I have chronic pelvic pain and cramps. I have also been put on antidepressants. I feel like wanting to rip these coils out of me.
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure done in January 2013. This is the worst thing I've ever done. My hair falls out in chunks. I'm always tired. My period is so irregular I will have a period for 2 weeks […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]