I had the Essure done over 5 years ago after I had my son. My husband and I have a blended family and we have 5 children altogether. So we decided we did not need or want anymore children. I made sure that we used protection until I went back to have the dye test. I was told my tube were blocked. Here I am today, over 5 years later pregnant. I am floored. The only way i am dealing with this is by knowing that God is in control. I can’t look at it any other way or my mental state would deteriorate quickly.
- Missy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 5 years ago after a friend recommended it as a good form of birth control. The procedure itself was not too bad. When I went in to get the […]
- Dana’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I was a divorced single mother of 2 teenagers. I was told that the procedure went well, tubes were blocked and i could not have children. In […]
- Karen’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in 2002. It was a great option because I could go in and out with really no days off from work. The procedure went well. I went back to make sure […]
- Kari’s Story I had the Essure procedure when my Son was 6 Weeks old (July 2013). After I awoke from the procedure I was in Constant Pain, it felt like Menstrual Cramps mixed with Labor Contractions, I […]
- Tisha’s Story After the birth of my daughter in March 2009 I decided on a permant birth control procedure. With the encouragement of my doctor I had the essure surgery that May of 2009. In September of […]
- Brooke’s Story Hello y'all in 2009 i had our last off 3 children and decided to get my tubes tied 3 was defiantly enough. My doctor refused to tie my tubes and said the only option i had was to have […]