I had the Essure procedure done back in 2002. It was a great option because I could go in and out with really no days off from work. The procedure went well. I went back to make sure tubes closed up. The dye was inserted and a coild went right through left Fallopian tube. I asked the doctor where the coil went. The doctor stated I must have urinated it out. So he suggested I get tubes tied.
I stated when I got my tubed tied I wanted him to make sure coil was not still in me. Well he said he looked and saw nothing. There was no X-ray to verify. Six months later, I melted on getting left side pain. Oh God it was so uncomfortable! I went to the doctor thinking I had kidney infection, bladder infection, ect . He never found anything. I went through a time when I thought I was just crazy and depressed.
I know everyone was sick of the complaining. Until one time I went back to doctor and they finally did a ct scan and noticed the coil up in my left side of my ovary . It was covered in scar tissue. I went in for surgery. It was removed after a few years of fighting the pain. I have so much more to say. It was the worst time in my life.
- Tiffany’s Story I had this procedure done last September. The right side was extremely painful and I just knew something was wrong. A few days following the procedure, I ended up with a bladder infection […]
- Amanda’s Story I had my essure done October of 2012. Since then I have had chronic pelvic pain, back pain, abdominal pain. I have been to a urologist for numerous UTI'S. I've seen a cardiologist for […]
- Laura’s Story i received the essurre implant 5 years ago. I had no problems until recently. I began to feel cramping and bloated. I felt as if I was pregnant due to a ‘heavy' feeling I developed. […]
- Tina’s Story I have been putting this off and truley dont know if I'll even remembeer all the events of the last 18 months but I'll try. On April 16th, 2008, I was in the presurgical waiting room […]
- Pamela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done at my doctors office in June 2012. My doctor of over 20 years did the procedure. from the moment the coils were put in I had pain. My doctor told me this […]
- Stacey’s Story I had the essure coils put in in 2009. One ended up migrating from my fallopian tube and was found during a laproscopic procedure for pelvic pain and bloating. It was removed and the other […]