Hi I’m 27 with two kids. I have this form of birth control and just this weekend one of the coils came out. I feel pain here and there in my tubes and its been almost 3 months since I got them put in. I also been bleeding non stop since they was put in. Went to my doctor yesterday and all I get is an apology and have to wait til May to get X-rays to see what’s going on. If I knew I was going to have this problem I would of just did the surgery at least I wouldn’t have to worry about anything coming out. This product needs to be taken off the market. We should be able to live comfortably without questioning if we are sterile or not.
- Jessica’s Story Hello, my name is Jessica and I was implanted with Essure in 2009. My husband and I decided 3 children were enough for us and I considered getting a tubal but my doctor told me essure was […]
- Bobbi’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 28th, 2010. We have 3 wonderful kids and we didn't want anymore kids. I had planned on just getting a tubal ligation after our last daughter was […]
- Christina’s Story I am a thirty year old woman who had essure done when I was twenty eight years old. I had my two sons in my early twenties. With four miscarriages prior to conceiving my sons and multiple […]
- Stephanie’s Story I was implanted in 2009. This is the worst mistake I ever made. It took two totally different doctors to do the procedure. It was painful. When I went for a checkup, I was told that only […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done June 2012 because our family was complete and the thought of not undergoing surgery to have a permanent birth control option was alluring. My doctor had a […]
- Dara’s Story I'm 26 years old and a mother to three beautiful kids. Two boys, and one girl. They are my life. I conceived all of them while I was on birth control and I knew after my daughter was born, […]