I was implanted in 2009. This is the worst mistake I ever made. It took two totally different doctors to do the procedure. It was painful. When I went for a checkup, I was told that only one coil worked and the other one is crinkled in my fallopian tube. Needless to say, I still have to take birth control and I’m sick and miserable because of it. Then about six months later, I started getting sick with dizzy spells, nausea, and anxiety. Some days I can’t even drive myself or my children anywhere. I lay in the bed most evenings just feeling horrible. Essure has completely changed the person I was and my enjoyment of life. I want it removed. That’s a whole battle in itself. Essure should be removed from the market. Give women their lives back!
- Stephanie’s Story 5 years ago, after my 3rd child was born, I inquired about a permanent birth control method. My OBGYN immediately told me about Essure, & spoke with great confidence that it was the […]
- Brooke’s Story I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have […]
- Vanessa’s Story I got the Essure placed in august of 2008 when I was 23 years old! My doctor described this procedure as the best on the market with no down time and no scars! Couldn't have sounded more […]
- Khara’s Story I haven't had any very serious problems with Essure, other than the fact that I am 9 weeks pregnant right now and I am completely taken back. I chose Essure because I am the mother of 3 […]
- Renee’s Story I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my […]
- Christina’s Story Hi I'm 27 with two kids. I have this form of birth control and just this weekend one of the coils came out. I feel pain here and there in my tubes and its been almost 3 months since I got […]