I had Essure placement in 2010, after the birth of my 3rd child. I went to the ER with abdominal pain on my right side. I had a UTI and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. The baby is in the uterus and doing fine. The coils could not be seen in either Fallopian tube. I paid to be made sterile, now I’m going to have a 4th child when we were already struggling financially with 3.
Terrible product. It obviously dose not work. Take it off the shelf! Thank you. (Venting irish woman with 4 kids).
- Jewels’s Story Yep! I got pregnant. I had the procedure done December 2008. Had exploritory surgery in March 2009 because of severe pain in my stomach. I was told everything was fine and the coils looked […]
- Christy’s Story I got my Essure procedure on Feb. 21, 2013 when my youngest child was 5 mos old on the day. When I gave birth to her I weighed 148lbs. By the time I had this procedure done I was back down […]
- Megan’s Story I had Essure done after my 3rd baby in 2010. I have never done well with Hormones and thought of this as a more 'natural' approach. My Doctor obviously hadn't performed many, if at all […]
- Alexis’s Story My name is Alexis Gibson and I have had a terrible experience with the Essure coils. I was never told what could possibly happen from my doctor. I have had the essure for almost three […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done in August 2012 when I was 24. I stupidly didn't research it online as I now wish I did. I have two children and due to financial reasons and difficult […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]