I had Essure done after my 3rd baby in 2010. I have never done well with Hormones and thought of this as a more ‘natural’ approach. My Doctor obviously hadn’t performed many, if at all any, before. I hadn’t had a cycle in a year (as I was pregnant and then breast feeding). She mentioned to my mom that she ripped my tube. I became pregnant the same year and my body rejected it. I then got the HSG test by another Doctor which confirmed 100% blockage had been achieved.
Two years later after the blockage was confirmed, I am pregnant, 20 weeks. I am due April 7th 2013. My coils are missing! I find it really hard to believe I could miss two coils falling out! Where are they? Are the damaging any other internal organs? The high risk Doctor said they are not in my cervix or uterus. Supposedly they will not cause any harm to my baby, however, Essure’s website expresses unknown risks to the baby. One Ultrasound tech said my blood clot behind the foetus may have’been caused by a scrape the Essure caused’. Nice added ‘risk’.
- Regina’s Story Hello, im 38 years old. i have 2 boys from previous marriage 10 and 7, step son whos 9, husband oops child support kid 4 and our together essure baby who turned 2 oct 4th. so happy that […]
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Melissa’s Story I was implanted with Essure in September 2008. Shortly after the procedure I became nauseated and had a severe headache. Within weeks I had strange rashes on my arms and occasionally had a […]
- Lenise’s Story I got the essure procedure March 2009 after my third child. I did the confirmation test in June 2009. The dye test confirmed 100% blockage. However, the tech who was doing the test […]
- Laura’s Story I'm desperate and running out of time. I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2006. In May 2009, I found out I was pregnant. During the pregnancy I was told I had a uterine […]
- Cindy’s Story I had Essure placement in 2010, after the birth of my 3rd child. I went to the ER with abdominal pain on my right side. I had a UTI and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. The baby is in the […]