I had mine done 6 weeks after giving birth to twins. I was in pain immediately. When the right side was inserted I nearly jumped off the table it was like I was stabbed. I left there crying in pain. For 6 months straight I had heavy bleeding. After many doctors apt my doctor decided to do an endometrial ablation. That slowed down my bleeding but the pain is horrible. Then I started losing large amounts of hair (I have actual bald spots) then my nails started pulling up, then random bruising all over my body. My doctor decided I was having a reaction and told me I need a hysterectomy. So on December 27th I get to have a full hysterectomy. I am only 34 years old. This shouldn’t have happened.
- Crystal’s Story I am 34 years old I have 6 kids. I was done at 4 kids but my spouse talked me into 1 more which turned into twins. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to have all my children they are […]
- Kristina’s Story I have had surgery about 5 to 6 months ago I am taking a guess anyhow ever since I've had the procedure done they told me I had to have a second form of birth control so I did the Depo […]
- Terri’s Story I had the Essure procedure done just a few months after the birth of my twins in 2006. I had asked my Doctor about doing a tubal ligation but he assured me that Essure was the way to go […]
- Crystal’s Story I had gotten the Essure when I was 23 after two kids aged six years and nine months. Since than it has been a roller coaster with yeast infections. I can feel the left spring sometimes. I […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in April of 2011 after the birth of my second child. I waited the six weeks after having him, then went in 3 months after having the procedure and […]
- Ashley’s Story I have had essure since 2011. Since then I have had depression and anxiety. So extreme that I have suicidal thoughts. I have had tremendous hair loss, I actually have a bald spot on the […]