I am currently scheduled to have this procedure done in a couple of weeks. At the time I scheduled the procedure, I felt confident about getting it done, but the last few days, I have been questioning if I should follow through with it or not. I’ve just had this feeling in the back of my mind to not do it. So I’ve been doing more research on this Essure Procedure and I’m not feeling to comfortable with what I have learned. I know that every body is different and reacts differently to medical procedures but after the stories I’ve read, interviews I’ve seen and other research, I feel somewhat scared about having this done. I feel I need to go with my gut feeling and cancel my appointment. I don’t feel comfortable enough to have the procedure done and I am thankful that I have done more research prior to my appointment. I appreciate the stories that have been shared because they have helped me make a decision that could have created unnecessary health issues.
Thank you ladies and thank you Erin!
- Natacha’s Story I recently had this device implanted before hearing about all these horrible side effects. To be honest I didn't even realize that I was getting an implant until the day of my procedure. […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Racheal’s Story My name is Racheal I got the essure device cause I was told I would have to be cut open like a c section the day I went in for my tubal ligation and I was out for hours I went in at 8 in […]
- Sheri’s Story I am 38 and had Essure installed about 3 years ago. In that time, I have started having migraines, worsening anemia, uncontrolled blood sugar that I had always been able to control with […]
- Lena’s Story I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the […]
- Keyumma’s Story hi ladies my name is keyumma. i had my procedure in 2010 following two unplanned pregnancies that were high risk. i was told it was the safest for my health. i was told there might be some […]