I recently had this device implanted before hearing about all these horrible side effects. To be honest I didn’t even realize that I was getting an implant until the day of my procedure. The doctor had used the words tubal ligation and I assumed it was an actual tubal ligation and not an implant. I didn’t learn of the implant until I was already being prepped for the procedure. If I had known ahead of time it was an implant I would have researched it because I had problems with Mirena I wanted to trust that my doctor knew what she was doing and just went with it and never second guessed that until recently. I started looking up negative side effects with this device because I have been having extremely horrible dizzy spells and major migraines lately.
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]
- Cynthia’s Story I am currently scheduled to have this procedure done in a couple of weeks. At the time I scheduled the procedure, I felt confident about getting it done, but the last few days, I have been […]
- Trish’s Story I've had the Essure implants since 2011 and have experienced myriad symptoms since. After consulting with a new doctor about chronic bleeding and uterine polyps, he recommended removal of […]
- Terria’s Story I had the Essure implants in October 2008 and recently I took a pregnancy test only to discover that I'm pregnant! This wasn't in my plans. I had began noticing severe pains in my […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]