6 yrs ago I was 5 months pregnant. I had a placenta abruption and my son died shortly after birth. I already had a son at that time he was 20 yrs old and i was not wanting to go through getting pregnant again. So i decided to get the essure implant. 3 months later i went though the painful procedure, with them shooting the die and air into my tubes to make sure my tubes were closed. The procedure was a success. Through out the years, i have had irregular bleeding and cramps with out even bleeding. I really didnt think anything of it, i just thought i was having pre menapausal symptoms. I have missed many days of work because cramps were unbearable, i have back aches also. I just heard about this on the evening news and i think my problems are because of the implant.
- Heather’s Story At 18 years old, when I was 38 weeks pregnant, I had to have an emergency c section due to complications from Pre Eclampsia. At 20 when I got pregnant a second time, I went and seen my […]
- Erica’s Story Back in 2012 i asked my doc to give me the esure he told me know thats not what i wanted so i ended up getting pregnant and had my son 4-4-13 when my son was about 5 months i said him can […]
- Nancy’s Story When I became pregnant with my second child at the age of 38 in 2010 I talk to my doctor about having my tubes tied. given my past history of the IUD and ovarian cyst I had a long talk […]
- Michelle’s Story During the pregnancy of my 2nd daughter, I asked my OB if she could tie my tubes during my c-section and she said no the hospital would not allow it. She reccommended I get the essure […]
- Randi’s Story I had the essure attempted to be put in, but the dr passed my tube and put a hole in my uterus instead. Even with all the meds and numbing, i felt that pain. She stopped the procedure and […]
- DANIELLE’s Story On March 1 2013 I had the Essure system put in. I went about after three and a half months and the doctor gave me the orders to have the test done to make sure it had worked. I did not go […]