I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long after having it place I began to have headaches, feeling sick my period changed I began to cramp, before the essure I had never cramped. I also started hurting all over. Sex became very painful.
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Melissa’s Story i had the essure put in in april and i have had nothing but cramps 24/7.as far as them saying its not surgical it should be because they dont tell u how painful it is to have done.im […]
- April’s Story I have had my eesure since 07. Biggest mistake I have ever done. I cramp all the time. Lower back hurts.Sharp pains when I have relationship with my husband. My legs and feet swell alot. […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that […]
- Claudia’s Story I just saw this posting, something just came to me…I got a gut feeling something told me to look up essure side effects which I hadnt looked up completely before…I am due to […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]