I had essure put in 3 months ago. Biggest mistake of my life!!! I had excruciating pain in my left side right from the start. It went into my back and down my leg. I have been living on vicodin for three months. Pain, exhaustion, hair loss and no energy to do anything. There are only 3 doctors in my state( Minnesota ) that remove them and I have been on a waiting list for 2 months. I finally get them removed on July 28. These things have ruined my life!!
- Tiana’s Story My name is Tiana and I am currently 31 years old. I am the mother of 3 amazing children. I was on the pill when I got pregnant with my daughter who is now 10. I was on the patch when I got […]
- Charlene’s Story wow all of these storys i read and everyone of these storys and syptoms i have…..i have at least four cyles a month and very sharp pain in my side and i dont have the energy to play […]
- Kathryn’s Story I am 29, I have one son (8) and I've had 6 unexplained miscarriages. Back in March I went to the GYN office I have been going to since I was 13. I had not been to that office in sometime […]
- Iriana’s Story My name is Iriana I'm 33 years old and I have 3 beautiful children. After my 3rd child I decides to do the tubal ligation procedure but due to the excess of scar tissue my doctor decided […]
- Jennifer’s Story Since essure my life went down hill I gained weight over active bladder hair loss non normal periods dizzy spells blurred vision migraines hair loss horrible pains in stomach and back leg […]
- Theresa’s Storty I am a mother of 5 children (6 including my stillbirth) and 2 step-children so after my last baby summer of 2011 I decided to have my tubes tied because I was high risk after my […]