I am a mother of 5 children (6 including my stillbirth) and 2 step-children so after my last baby summer of 2011 I decided to have my tubes tied because I was high risk after my still-birth.
The doctors told me about Essure and was convincing and that the only side effects was cramping and a little bleeding after the procedure which I had done the fall of 2011. Which was true. But now my periods are abnormal, either early or late so now I never know when I am going to have my next. I have experienced yeast infection symptoms and bad cramps/pains in my lower abdomen.
I get leg cramps and back pain. I am nausea and have headaches most of the time. I do get dizzy too. Then one day I had this unexplainable huge bald spot on top of my head which pretty much happened over night and am still loosing lots of hair.
I can not wear my hair down anymore because of it.
I am mad because when I asked about other side effects I was told there was none and I really should have done a research before I got it done.
I am now telling everyone NOT to get the Essure and to google the side effects.
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Ashley’s Story I have had essure since 2011. Since then I have had depression and anxiety. So extreme that I have suicidal thoughts. I have had tremendous hair loss, I actually have a bald spot on the […]
- Crystal’s Story I had mine done 6 weeks after giving birth to twins. I was in pain immediately. When the right side was inserted I nearly jumped off the table it was like I was stabbed. I left there […]
- Dena’s Story I had essure put in 3 months ago. Biggest mistake of my life!!! I had excruciating pain in my left side right from the start. It went into my back and down my leg. I have been living on […]
- Xiomara’s Story Hello my name is Xiomara and I am 38 years old mother of 2 one is 23 and the other is 19 years old, so I think it was time not to have more baby but i was worng when I deside to do the […]
- Theresa’s Story I decided to have the essure procedure done about 9 months after I had my 3rd child. I had the procedure done in August of 2007 at a hospital in Gross Pointe, MI and got my HSG test done […]