I got the Essure several years ago and have had pain and spasms from day one. During procedure the spasms were so bad it was 30 minutes before I could barely walk. I also developed more cysts all over my ovaries and continue to have pain and discomfort today. Wish I never had the procedure to begin with.
- Dolores’s Story I got the esure done January 17th 2006 three years later i got pregnant n had a miscarriage one year later i got pregnant agian now i have a four year old ever since I have really bad head […]
- Tammy’s Story I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is tiffany and I'm 30 years old. I had essure implanted about 2 years ago. After having them implanted I had nothing but problems. Infections, heavy bleeding, lots of pain in my […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Annette’s Story I had this inserted about 20 yrs ago , had major problems with it ended up with cervical cancer had loads of operations, hysterectomy when i was 30 it destroyed my life i have been sink […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and i have had pain ever sense i have had it done alot of the time it bends me over it is so bad and now for the past year i have headaches alot and […]