I have had essure for 4 years now and when I got these done the dr who did it said the one stint bent so she put another in with it. then she continued with the procedure as usual so instead of 2 I have 3 stents in me. I was not told by this dr that if the one bent that the procedure should be stopped. now I suffer daily with sever migraines body pains fatigue pelvic pains heavy mistral cycles. I throw clots every time I have my cycle. severe depression. then I find out it ha…s nickel in it after the fact. and then am told oh its a nickel allergy also. I have no means of funds to have these things removed and I’m not sure even my insurance will have it done. but I believe the company responsible should be held accountable for the suffering all of us who have undergone the essure prodedure are going thru. I am in Pittsburgh pa. and I want my voice heard. I want all thinking of getting this device to say ESSURE NO!!!
- Garth’s Story Hi, A few months ago, my wife had this procedure performed on her and it has been a garish nightmare ever since. My wife has been in a state of constant pain in her pelvic region and it's […]
- Chastity’s Story I'm a mother of 5 and after having my son did not want any more children because my Dr told me if I have any more I would not make it. He recommended I get the implants. I was never tested […]
- April’s Story Hello All My name is APril I am 29yrs old. I had Essure done in december of 2011. After Having my third son I went to my Dr for a tubal. He convinced me to get essure because it was […]
- Kimberly’s Story My name is Kim and I have 2 girls ages 7-9. I had horrible complications after my second delivery and almost died. I knew I couldn't have any more children and my Doctor suggested Essure. […]
- Deanna’s Story My name is Deanna, I am 26 yrs old and i am a mother of two. I have had essure for 3 years now. In the past 3 years i have had infrequent periods, depression and weight gain. Prior to […]
- Crista’s Story I had Essure coils put in after my last miscarriage in 2008. I was told it was a safer alternative to traditional tubal ligation due to being less invasive without incisions. I have had […]