I’m a mother of 5 and after having my son did not want any more children because my Dr told me if I have any more I would not make it. He recommended I get the implants. I was never tested to see if I am allergic to nickel was not even told of the risk just that I would never have children again and that it is pretty much painless and would be able to return to work same day and was done in his office. Since having this procedure I have migraine excruciating joint pain back pain and feels like my female inside are tearing I’m in pain daily its get so that I can’t walk due to the pain. I have no insurance now so I go thru all the pain with over the counter Ibuprofen that no longer works. My family suffers along side of me my little one don’t understand, my three teens are worried about me my husband worries about going to work and I’m home alone with a 2&3 year old and in so much pain I can’t walk. Please help!!!!!
- Crystal’s Story I had my Essure done in August of 2012. It seemed like the best option at the time. Since then I bled for the first several months straight, and now for the last 3 I have not at all. So […]
- Eileen’s Story I have had essure for 4 years now and when I got these done the dr who did it said the one stint bent so she put another in with it. then she continued with the procedure as usual so […]
- Tarie’s Story I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended […]
- Yoko’s Story After the birth of my son back in August 2010, I decided that I was finished with having kids and wanted permanent birth control instead of taking something daily, monthly etc. My family […]
- Tina’s Story My name is Tina, im from oklahoma. Im 34 years old and the mother of 4. After the birth of my 4th child my physician suggested the essure device because i didnt want to use birth control […]
- Jessica’s Story Hi, my name is Jessica. I went to the doctor this morning April 3rd, 2015, and my obgyn that has done two of my c-sections, walked into the room. I had already signed papers to have a […]