I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After that I went back to my doctor and he said the bleeding wasn’t Essure-related. He didn’t know why I was on my period and that was it. I still have bad periods and I get dizzy and don’t feel like myself. I would never suggest Essure. It is the worst thing ever to get done and I still have side effects from it.
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Ana’s Story I had the Essure put in in June 2013. It's been a couple months since I've had it in but I have experienced all the side affects , I hate It! the bad heachaches, the bad cramps, always […]
- Bianca’s Story I had Essure done June 12, 2013. I have been bleeding since then. Sometimes I will stop bleeding for a day or maybe a few hours and start right back up. I feel like I can feel the coils in […]
- Busola’s Story I had the essure done in May 2013 and three months after then, I had HSG done to confirm blockage and it came back ok. To my amazement, the coil came out in July 2014 (14 months after) […]
- Tameka’s Story I had my Essure for 9 years and I have never have a normal period since most of the time I have every symptom of a period with out bleeding but the pain is tenfold, debilitating headaches […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]