I got the Essure 6 weeks after my 3 child was born at 22 yrs old. I was told that it was a pain free procedure with no down time, well that was wrong. I had alot of pain getting my Essure coils placed and ever since that day I have had horrible cramping, sometimes to the point of tears. I suffer from headaches, dizziness, fatigue and weight gain and I have had no menstrual cycle since the placement. I wish I would have know half of the things then that I know now! I am so glad I’ve found other people that are going through the same thing, I know I am not alone and together we can get through this and save other ladies from this pain.
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]
- Felica’s Story Hello, My name is Felica Terry. I'm 29 and a mother of 3. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009. After my second child I had a blood clot go to my left lung; due to this I was […]
- Karen’s Story I had the essure coils implanted about 6 or 7 years ago. I was a smoker, and knew it was dangerous to continue taking oral birth control after that age. So I talked to my doctor about […]
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla,I had the essure coils put in July 2010 after my youngest son was born.it was Okay for the. first four months then i started to have really unusual menstrual cycles […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]