I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. Sometimes I have two in a month and sometimes it ends up being almost two weeks late. My cramps the first day feel like the beginning stages of labor. After that they are normal menstrual cramps.
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Erica’s Story I had the procedure in 2008 sunce the first day i had problems i was bleeding for 3 weeks with extreme pelvic pain the doctor told me i had a cyst that burst that's why i had pain but […]
- Beth’s Story I got the essure procedure in 2008. I was fine the first yr. And every check up they did was ok. But since that first year I have ezperienced worse menstrual cycle with lots of pain in […]
- Ann’s Story I had the Essure placed 8 weeks after having my 3 year old son back in September 2009. Ever since getting the Essure I have had severe cramping pain in both ovaries. The cramping […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Quana’s Story I got my essure put in April 2014. I had a cycle for 3 months and after that I get a cycle twice a month, I have constant pelvic pain that I have to take Excedrin for to help with pain. […]