Hi, I too had the Essure procedure done.
In my case my Dr said it was effective, had no side effects. Drs loved it because it was also convenient to do because it was an in office procedure.
I asked my Dr if it was safe and she said yes.
My procedure was done in December of 2009 and have experienced discomfort in my pelvic area since. My doctor said it would be normal after the procedure for the first two weeks not almost 4 yrs! I dont believe its something any woman should have done. Also, doctors should be more concerned about patients understanding the procedures done to them.
Everything should have been explained with honesty.
- Ishmeleita’s Story Hi I'm Ish I got the Essure back in 2010 I thought it would be easy and but have to worry about having kids but I didn't sign up for the side effects. Now I've had three kids natural […]
- Dandra’s Story Hi Erin I would first like to say THANK YOU for bringing this to the attention of the world….due to the essure procedure I had to have a hysterectomy…I have talk to a […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure put in in October of 2012. At first I loved it. Told everyone about this wonderful product that was so easy. A couple people even got it from my word. In early 2013 I […]
- STEFFANI’s Story LAST OCTOBER I HAD AN ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION AND MY GYN SUGGESTED I GET ESSURE. I DID NOT UNDERSTANDS WHY BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET PREGNANT ANYWAYS. I TOOK HIS ADVISE AND HAD IT DONE. LESS […]
- Lizmarie’s Story In December of 2008 I gave birth to my forth child at the age of 26 years old. I had a difficult delivery and afterbirth. My doctor at the time insisted that with every birth things can […]