Horrors! I’m sickened at these stories, way older than you other ladies and went through this same nightmare with Copper coil 7 which had the SAME disastrous symptoms and outcome, i.e. total hysterectomy, several years of agony, meanwhile being told all the while, that it was in my head, and I was seeking attention. Thank God, after 6 years of torture, I passed out at work and was taken to a different hospital…no bias, no connections…and had an immediate laparoscopy…I think this saved my life, as my bleeding had become constant, and pain almost unbearable. YES, of course it led to a marital breakup….but finally a doctor who listened and cared for me. Let us find out WHY these damnable devices are back on the market? Where is the oversight? Since Copper coiL7 was supposed to be banned for use…It looks like they just re-tooled this tortuous device and renamed it. How sick is the medical industry to ACCEPT SUCH OBVIOUS MANIPULATION BY CORPORATE HIGH PROFITING COMPANIES? No more SILENT screams.
GREED and DISDAIN for women
AGAIN WHEN WILL IT END?
- Adrienne’s Story My name is Adrienne I'm 38 years old. And had the essure procedure done over a year ago. And one status posthumous hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. I was ready and opted to have the essure […]
- Deirdre’s Story Im from Ireland and got essure inserted a year and a half ago.I currently suffer from extreme fatigue,headaches,migranes,joint pain that is becoming unbearable,weight gain,nickol reaction […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda i am 30 ur old I have had the essure for almost an exact year now. Almost about a month after I developed odd symptoms rash hives, itching etc. Not to long after […]
- Jodi’s Story Hello ladies! I had my procedure done in June of 2011 and was perfectly fine until about 6 months ago when I started having irregular periods and pinching in my stomach to abdomen area. I […]
- Erica’s Story Getting this Essure device is has become a freaking nightmare. I am in so much pain I can't even walk. I have NEVER had issues with walking before. There is so much pain where the […]
- Chantel’s Story In 2007 I was convinced to get essure over an inplant style birth control. I was told they are made from stainless steel and so never took a copper alergy test. I am a fertile person and […]