here is an update on my last story ,i went back to the doctor after finding out that one of the essure coils were in my uterus and after looking at the x rays he said that it was in place and no dye got past my tubes and that i had a hole in my uterus so he wanted to do a lapricope on me and look from the outside and also look from the inside to see what was going on so i went in for sugery yestrday and they put me out and when i woke up i found out that there was no hole in the uterus and both of the coils fell out into the uterus and he had to remove them and i didnt need the lapriscope done so now i have to go have my tubes tied and spend more money all because the essure did not work im already in huge medical debt and have many bills in colections so this just added a whole new stress to my life.
- Jennifer’s Story hello I am 26 years old had the easy reprocessed done in 2011 after my 2 child was born…come to find out about 2 months later I was pregnant with now my 3 rd child….dr said […]
- Staci’s Story I had the Essure procedure placed in 2012. I had it checked after the 3 month mark to confirm closure. It still was not closed. Then a month later I had it checked again. Let me tell you […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am a 31 year old mother of 6.I was implanted January 2012.So heres a quick story.After my 6th child my husband I decided that 'we were finished'with having children.So I was interested […]
- Heather’s Story Hi, my name is Heather Stanfield and I to had Essure after my third child. When I went back for the dye test I was told the left side worked but the right side did not, in fact the coil […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure a few years ago. The device in the left tube broke and a portion of the device was 'floating around' in my abdomen. My obgyn went in and tied both tubes and […]
- Sharon’s Story I was 37 years old and knew I didn't want to have anymore children. After talking with my doctor I decided Essure would be a good option for me. After the waiting period I went to have […]