I got the essure implants in 2009. Only thing they told me was that I’d have some light cramping after it was put in. I was never told that I’d have so many other problems. Since the implant I’ve had severe headaches/migraines. my stomach hurts all the time. Can’t stand any kind of pressure on my stomach. Back pain. My arthritis pain has tripled. my periods are awful. Use to just be 5-6 days now they are 7-9 days. I would love To have them removed.
- Michelle’s Story Hello, about 4 years ago I got essure, since then I have had major stomach issues and lots of pain and pressure in my lower back I have just been ill and out of energy all the time. […]
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]
- Qiana’s Story I had the Essure implanted Oct 2013 and since then I have severe pelvic pain, a constant period (everyday), metallic taste everyday, excruciating knee pain. After being able to walk/jog 6 […]
- April’s Story I have had my eesure since 07. Biggest mistake I have ever done. I cramp all the time. Lower back hurts.Sharp pains when I have relationship with my husband. My legs and feet swell alot. […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]