On the advice of my OB/GYN due to my medical history of Lupus and Fibromyalgia I decided to have the Essure procedure in 2013. Since then I have had issues with my bowel and bladder. It seems like I have more bladder issues and have to wear at least a liner in my underpants everyday in fear of wetting myself. I don’t know if this is what has caused this issue. I know that I did not have this issue before I had the procedure. I have had headaches, cramping in my stomach area, irritable and mood swings.
Thank you for reading my story and I hope everyone finds relief from any pain and suffering they are having.
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Jenika’s Story Hi my name is Jenika and shortly after receiving the essure April if 2013 I have been in pain. I have horrible headaches, stomach pains, all over body pain and my hands tingle. I went to […]
- JESSICA’s Story My name is Jessica Sanchez and I am 34 years old. I had the Essure implanted back in 2013. about 6 months after I started experiencing painful menstral cycles, painful intercourse. joint […]
- Angie’s Story I got the Essure somewhere between 2002-2004. I thought that it was perfect and had no issues until I saw a post on Facebook this morning about there being issues. I am literally sick to […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure in February 2012 like all the others I was done having children and my obgyn talked me into this less invasive surgery since then I have had serious yeast […]
- Rebecca’s Story I am facing a hysterectomy on May 22 because of medical issues caused by essure. Please do not even consider getting it done. They told me lighter periods and. No other problems. My coils […]