I am facing a hysterectomy on May 22 because of medical issues caused by essure. Please do not even consider getting it done. They told me lighter periods and. No other problems. My coils slipped out of place and I feel a lot of pain. It feels like a pelvic infection. I Also suffer from headaches due to this.
- Yasman’s Story It's been almost a year since I have had essure. Over this time I have had BV and YESTS infections every month since then but with in the pass two months it's only been BV. My doctor has […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Anya’s Story I've had essure for going on three years now. Ever since I'm in severe pain, especially while I'm ovulating. I've brought this issue up to my doctor and no one can give me a straight […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have had essure for five or six years, and I can't begin to tell you the problems I have experience since then. At first you think your just having normal health problems, but when you […]
- Jessica’s Story On the advice of my OB/GYN due to my medical history of Lupus and Fibromyalgia I decided to have the Essure procedure in 2013. Since then I have had issues with my bowel and bladder. It […]