I had the Essure procedure done in September of 08. In November 09, I had to have an 8mm cyst removed. Every month I have very bad pains and I have cysts that will bring me down and make me cry because the pain is so bad.
Every Doctor I have seen does not think it the Essure, but I think they are wrong because I didn’t start going through this until I got the Essure. I’ve finally found a Doctor who is sending me to another Doctor to talk about getting a Hysterectomy.
It sucks because I have spent so much money on Doctor’s, trying to get this pain to stop. I have been living on pain pills because no Doctor would help. Now, I finally have found a Doctor who has been giving me medication to ease the pain but I don’t like taking them. This sucks and I wish I never had it done.
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on January 11, 2013 and I have not stopped bleeding. I am in pain everyday, I have night sweats and am also losing weight because I feel sick all the time. […]
- Andrea’s Story I had it done a 2 years ago. Then I lost my medical. I got pain down there and in my lower back. And much more. I need a lawyer to talk too. I still have my card they gave me. This really […]
- Kimberly’s Story My Essure story began on April 20, 2011. I was 37 when I had the procedure. I believed the hype my doctor told me and I too thought this was the best thing ever. Who wouldn’t want a […]
- Kimberly’s Story Kimmy story I got the Essure September 2010 five months after my daughter was born I was fine for two years. Then all of a sudden I started feeling tired all the time ,depress, […]
- Brandy’s Story It has only been a week since I had the Essure procedure done. I have had a a nickel taste in my mouth and my mouth and throat are extremely dry all the time since the procedure. I keep […]