I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before my period comes. I have PMS lasting a week and excruciating cramps for a week before I actually get my period. It sucks! I wish I can just get these things out and sue someone for the pain and emotional anguish!
- Ana’s Story I had the Essure put in in June 2013. It's been a couple months since I've had it in but I have experienced all the side affects , I hate It! the bad heachaches, the bad cramps, always […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Johana’s Story First of I want to start by saying that doctors don't let women know to much about essure they make it seem like its the best thing out there I really wish they had told everything that […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]