My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my period twice a month. Cramps are really bad. People ask me if I’m pregnant. It seems like I cannot loose any weight. Wow, I pray that nothing serious starts happening.
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Ana’s Story I had the Essure put in in June 2013. It's been a couple months since I've had it in but I have experienced all the side affects , I hate It! the bad heachaches, the bad cramps, always […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Brenda’s Story I had tge procedure done in may 2014, since then i have not had a period. I'm constantly bloted and feel and I just want to know if this is normal.
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]