I had tge procedure done in may 2014, since then i have not had a period. I’m constantly bloted and feel and I just want to know if this is normal.
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Evealynn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2007. I haven't been the same in several ways. I'm miserable at 34 yrs old. My children are 9 and 6 and I told my husband I'm tired of feeling like I do. […]
- Carrie’s Story I got essure in September 2007. Before essure I had normal periods with little to no cramping at all. Since getting essure my periods are very heavy and the pain I feel is sometimes […]
- Ashley’s Story I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest […]