Mattie Johnson, 55 yr. old female. In 2007, I was a 48 year old female and I underwent the Essure procedure and two HSN’s. I started gaining weight, having headaches, nausea, night sweats, fatigue, no sexual appetite, body felt much older, memory loss, constant pelvic pressure and a pinching feeling. I thought it was perimenopause, so, I reached out to hormone treatement. Three weeks ago on a Friday after work I sat down to watch the 5:30 P.M. News segment and their I saw the Essure segment with women that had every single problem that I had started having after my Essure implant. OMG…..I broke down and just wept for the longest time. I have to get these coils removed from my body, because I know I have been having foreign body adverse reactions for seven years.
- Mattie’s Story August 24, 2014, RE: ESSURE Removal Surgery – Mattie Johnson, Charlotte, NC I am a 55 year old woman who had the ESSURE Implant Surgery in 2007. I already had given birth to my son and […]
- Zoraida’s Story I had the Essure procedure 8yrs ago, and since then I've suffered from multiple complications, from back pain to heavy bleeding to getting a lump on my breast,to being fatigue all the […]
- Sherlyn’s Story After having hormone issues my entire life and being on birth control for 23 years, my doctor advised me to have the essure procedure. My coils were implanted on October 25,21012. […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had Essure placed in late 2008. From Day 1 I have had nothing but problems. I left the dr office in so much pain and remained in pain for a good week (when I was told this procedure was […]
- Erica’s Story Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced […]
- Elvira’s Story My story began in 2011, I went into talk to my doctor about hysterectomy or tubal ligation, but she introduced me to essure. I have had 3 csections and gallbladder removal and the dr made […]