I had the Essure put in after my second child. It has been almost 2 years this June. About a year after I got the Essure put in, I started getting horrible stomach pains. Usually the pains come around my cycle time. It is not cramps, it is actually in my stomach. The pain gets so bad that almost every month I am in the ER. They have ran numerous tests and cannot find anything.
On top of the pain I get blood clots the size of quarters, and sever cramping/pressure during my cycle to where I can’t do much the first couple days. My OBGYN says that there is no way it is related to the Essure, but I am positive that it is. I NEVER had these issues before I got this put in me. I don’t know where to start to get help with this. We are a military family and military doctors don’t want to deal with it. We don’t have the money to go to an outside provider. I just want to live a normal, happy life.
- Cambria’s Story I decided that the Essure procedure would be the best for me out of the options my doctor recommended. I went through with the procedure in November of 2011. In January of 2012, after my […]
- Tyasha’s Story Every day I regret the day I got the Essure procedure. It's good to see I'm not the only one. I'm a single mother of 3 and I hate that I chose this procedure, but of course the Doctor […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure coils done in July of 2011. The first month I was fine and was told my cycle may or may not start. The month of September 2011 is when my pain cycle began and lasted over […]
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2013 (3 months ago) and have had nothing but problems every since. They started with having constant cramps that weren't so severe, so I let […]
- KAY’s Story Well, I'm not sure where to begin… I had an IUD that got lost inside of me. I didn't want anymore children (mind you I have had 5 children all together) I was also on the Depo shot […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]