Hello Im a mother of five beautiful children. Im currently 33yrs old. When I first heard about the Essure I was excited. While during the percedure I felt the doctor slide the coil in the right falloptube. Ever since then I craped there to were it leaves me in a sweet. My pain that I get from time to time leaves me crunched over and out of breath. I have vision problems Ive gained so much wieght I eat very healthy. I always have headaches back pain. I have a smell that dosent seem to go away Ive tried everything nothing seems to work I dont want to go into detail its embrassing for me especially when I want to be intimate with my husband. I notice I breakout on my face and neck never had problem I get rash on my chest. I feel depressed. From time to time I have the taste of having a coin in my mouth. I dont know were to turn to. Today is the first time I dont feel like Im alone. Thanks for letting me vent.
- Laura’s Story My name is Laura and I am 45 years old. I have 3 beautiful, healthy children. I am very conscious of what I eat and drink because I believe that it is the first line of defense against […]
- Trish’s Story I was always ambivalent when it came to having children. I became pregnant in 2006, and had an amazingly beautiful and perfect little girl. In 2009 we welcomed a bouncing baby boy to our […]
- Anna’s Story ..As much as I am relieved to finally feel that I finally have the answer to what has been plaguing me and my health– my life and those around me– for this past year, and a bit […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure procedure in October 2009 at the age of 34. I immediately started to gain weight rapidly. With in six months I had gained 25 lbs. I hadn't changed my eating habits […]
- Ashli’s Story My name is Ashli and I'm a young mother of 2 beautiful children. I got exactly what I wanted- a boy and a girl. I knew I was done having children. When talking options with my doctor, and […]
- Holly’s Story I am a mother of 7 children and am 37 years of age. I had my youngest child on 2-14-2011. I wanted my Dr to tie my tubes after her birth. He told me that procedure was not an option that […]