I had ensure placed on July 5, 2013. They had some complications getting one coil in on one side so it took way longer than expected. I went home with minor pain as to be expected, but as weeks went by the pain got worse. Every time I walked I felt this ‘pulled muscle’ feeling on my right side. The Dr said it was just normal healing pain. It continued to get worse. I felt like I could barely stretch my leg out as normal as it was pinching & pulling. Finally, the pain was so bad I went to the ER-I couldn’t get out of bed. I was curled up in a fetal position barely able to move. My coil had slipped halfway down into my uterus & was trying to heal. The only way to solve this was a complete hysterectomy. At the age of 33 I was set for a full hysterectomy on July 5 2013. I have suffered menopause sysmptoms ever since. My Dr’s insisted it was all in my head and I had to keep going back & insist that something was wrong before they actually checked. Worst decision of my life!
- Paula’s Story My problems began almost as soon as I had the procedure. I'm dealing with chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain & weakness, brain fog & more. I had to stop working in […]
- Michelle’s Story In 2011, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and before my doctor would perform a uterine ablation he reccomended implanting ESSURE to sterilize me. Instantly something did not feel right […]
- Andrea’s Story Hi my name is Andrea Im 38 yr old. I get essure on sep. 2013, my baby was born on july same year, due to a pelvic separation afther birth I was not able to get tubal ligation and my […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had my Essure coils placed in February of 2013 and thereafter felt like I was not recovering from the procedure as I was told I would. Initially I thought (hoped, rather) that my body […]
- Tori’s Story I am 23 years old. I have four wonderful children and felt that it was time to go ahead and get my tubes tied. What I was looking for was a traditional way to get my tubes tied, however my […]
- Raquela’s Story To all the women out there, young & old please be aware the tragic pain the Essure Birth Control causes! I had the Essure implant done last year when I was barely 24yrs old. I was told […]