I decided when I got pregnant with my second child that I did not what any more kids. I told my OB on the first visit and she told me to wait and do research, that I had 9 months to make a final decision. The day I had my son the dr told me to wait for my 6 week post op appointment and we would talk about it then. I had already made a decision, get my tubes cut, tied and burned. However I was informed by my ob that she did not perform tubal litigation due to it being an ‘unsuccessful form of birth control’. So she told me about the ‘up and coming better option’, Essure. So I did my research, but it wasn’t until after I decided to get it done that I found the Essure Problems page on Facebook. I have had Essure since October 2013, and it has been nothing but pain since day one. I have migraines, cramping that feels more like contractions, and severe bleeding to where I go through a super pad every hour. My mood swings, depression and anxiety have shot through the roof. Everyone I come in contact with I make sure to inform them about this horrible product. I am in search of a doctor locally so I can get these coils removed ASAP!
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi my name is Cynthia Deleon ..I live in Newyork and was born and raised on the bronx back in 2007 I decided to get a tubuligation ..at the time I was working in a hospital in the obs/ […]
- Kylie’s Story At almost 31 years old, I am now pregnant with my 5th child. Even though I had the Essure procedure done last year to prevent any further pregnancies. I am only 10 weeks, and in constant […]
- Sara’s Story My name is Sara. I have gotten Essure in October 2010 after my son was born. I had a high risk pregnacy my Dr told me EsEssureas the best fore. Safe and I won't get pregnant. My […]
- Michele’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010, they had given me vicodin, valuim, ibuprofen and a blocker before the procedure. When the doctor entered the first coil on my right side the pain […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on 1/10/2007, I was 30 years old. I already had 3 children and wanted something permanent and something where I would not be off work for too long. It was […]