I had the Essure procedure back in 2008, the doctor recommended that I have the procedure done to keep from having fluid buildup during a IVF procedure.
I have been in constant pain for several years now, I can also feel sharp pain in my falopian tube.
I suffer from sever cramps practically every day and throughout the day. My current doctor suggest a hysterectomy buy I don’t want to because I am only 40 years old. I don’t know what do at this point and the frequency and severity is getting worse.
I need some help!
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Andrea’s Story In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It […]
- Jacqueline’s Story I had the ESSURE STENTS put in, in 2004 nearly 10 years and I have had nothing but problems. I was told tht the pain and cramps would stop (THEY NEVER DID) thye only got worse and I have […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]
- Charlynn’s Story I ha the essure procedure done 4 years ago and experienced heavy periods for 2.5 years to the point that i would have to leave my job as a teacher to go buy new clothes! Went to the doctor […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the coils put in two years ago.. i have had bad headaches cramping nausea spotting and sharp pains.. never had any of this before.. i want them out! I would of never got them if i […]