I was going through a divorce as at the time i though it was a good idea to have the essure put in January 2013. But since then I have delt with pain and it just got worse and worse. I went to the doctors and they said it was nothing. And now that I am engaged we want to have a baby together but no is willing to take it out except for a fertility place which would costs lots of money. I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery March 2014 because it was inflamed and filled with slush.
- Nikki’s Story My story has more to do with infertility than fertility. I had an enlarged fallopian tube that prevented me from becoming pregnant. On the advice of my local fertility clinic I had the […]
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Sarah’s Story I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then […]
- Sarah’s Story hi my name is Sarah i have had essure in since 2010. ive been on here before and wrote my story. but now it is 2014 and once again i'm having another added problem that i've been dealing […]
- Mistie’s Story I am 38 years old and have never been able to conceive due to having surgery to remove one tube and one overy when I was 20 due to an ifection in my tube. So in 2011 of august me and my […]
- Yolane’s Story In 2008 I went to the doctor saying I wanted a safe birth control that was 100% effective. The doctor told me about essure, saying it was permanent and safe with no side effects and no […]