hi my name is Sarah
i have had essure in since 2010. ive been on here before and wrote my story. but now it is 2014 and once again i’m having another added problem that i’ve been dealing with. i almost feel out of the shower a week ago. everything was fine i was taking a shower and all of a sudden. where my essure is i was having really sharp pain than i had like a lightening bolt go down my leg and out my feet than switched legs. it hurt so bad i almost feel out on the shower. it followed by nausea and dizzyness. every since that day now everyday i have lightening bolt threw my legs and nausea i can barley eat without the feeling of wanting to throw up.
i beg you lady’s out there don’t get this it will turn your whole world upside down. it’s like being riped from the inside out.
- Elizabeth’s Story Hi. Ladies I am here to tell you my story of the problems I have with essure. I got the essure placed in 2010 and since then I have massive headaches, a lower abdominal pain on my left […]
- Sarah’s Story I made the choice to have the Essure as my permanent birth control about three years ago. I did not know I was actually having symptoms from the Essure because the symptoms I had […]
- Sarah’s Story I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then […]
- Sarah’s Story I was going through a divorce as at the time i though it was a good idea to have the essure put in January 2013. But since then I have delt with pain and it just got worse and worse. I […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Keystie’s Story I had the essure procedure done a little over 2 moths ago, immediately I know something wasn't right. I was having awful cramping and shooting pains down my legs. For a couple weeks after […]