I am a mother of two I’m 27 my son is 8 my daughter 2 after my daughter was born I got the essure procedure n wen I got it I had terrible back pain I had to stay out of work for a week it felt like my back was broken I had heavy periods that felt like my vagina was cumn off i had pressure cumn from my period like I never had before n my period stayed on for more then a week and two days before my period stayed on no more then 4 or 5 days now 7-10 days of heavy bleeding I wish I could get this essure out of me I would rather hav a baby then deal with this if u r reading this please don’t get it.
- Tanya’s Story I went to my OB/GYN asking to have my tubes tied in October 2012, she suggested me the Essure coils. She went on about the fantastic recovery time, the fact that it is easier on your body […]
- LaPinia’s Story Hello all, I made the worst decision of my life getting this procedure Esure in 2011 since then I have had leg cramps and also heavy bleeding. this year my cycle is now 20 to 25 days which […]
- Eugenia’s Story Hello my name is Eugenia I'm now a mother of 7. I had the Essure procedure done in 07 after having my 5 child I didn't want anymore so I had it done. Big mistake since having it done I […]
- Tyasha’s Story Every day I regret the day I got the Essure procedure. It's good to see I'm not the only one. I'm a single mother of 3 and I hate that I chose this procedure, but of course the Doctor […]
- Beatriz’s Story My husband and I had discussed me getting my tubes tied so I made an appointment to see my Dr. They gave me all the information regarding me getting my tubelization and then when it was […]
- Stacey’s Story I had ‘normal' periods for the first 4 to 5 months after the surgery. They were very heavy, but lasted about 5 days and they were 28 days apart. Then they started coming in 24, […]