I received Essure implants in 2010. I have nothing but severe pain, hot flashes, fatigue , and joint pain since getting Essure. I am having to take time off school because of this and not to mention that I can barely get off the couch to do things with my seven year old daughter. I feel like a horrible mom because I’m always tired and in pain. I am having surgery soon to have my Fallopian tubes and possibly my ovaries removed to get the implants out. Had I known the side effects I would have never done the procedure.
- Rachel’s Story I got my essure implant in 2009. I only have one ovary, because I had an infection in my ovary and had it removed in 2001. It went alright at 1st, but about 6 months later I developed a […]
- Melanie’s Story Essure…. Be sure…. I have had major medical problems many as some of my essure sisters. I had to carry an Eppi pen for months because my body would swell really bad and even my […]
- Desiree’s Story I had essure implanted in May of 2013. At first everything seemed ok, I had went for my hsg and was confirmed blocked. Of the course of about month both my face and my forearms broke out […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]
- Andrea’s Story I had the Essure procedure in January of 2012. At that time, I had a 25 month old little boy and a 9 month old little girl. My Mom was on chemotherapy, as she had just been diagnosed the […]