I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, unexplained belly weight gain! I had anxiety and hot flashes too. I have no insurance so the few times I have been to doctor they don’t know what’s wrong. I have no money for further testing. I also had painful intercourse and infections. I just want these things out of my body. I feel helpless and clueless of what to do.
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]
- Hope’s Story my name hope champion I'm 32 years old I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time my life has become a living hell! I have Been to the. Er 3 times with abdomanal pain , severe weakness […]
- Jonni’s Story I had the Essure procedure on 9/21/12. I started my period that day and as of today it has not stopped (1/11/13). I was not able to go to the imaging appointment because I was still […]
- Desiree’s Story I had essure implanted in May of 2013. At first everything seemed ok, I had went for my hsg and was confirmed blocked. Of the course of about month both my face and my forearms broke out […]
- Vicki’s Story I had this essure device put in since 2012, 6 weeks following the birth of my youngest son. At first, I didn't notice much of a change except the fact that the pregnancy weight immediately […]