I had the essure procedure done 2 years ago after having my 4th child, my husband and I decided on NO MORE KIDS. I got the dye test done to confirm my tubes were sealed/blocked and my husband and I celebrated (seriously). I began having pelvic pain about 3 months ago, found myself in the ER because the pain was so severe…it felt like something was logged into my cervix/uterus and it was poking me. Even to the point to where it was uncomfortable to sit down. This lasted for 2 weeks, shortly after I had a missed period, but thought it was stress related. I found out a few weeks later by means of a home pregnancy test I was pregnant with my 5th child. A child I did not plan for or no longer wanted. I’m am severly depressed. I am forced to have a 5th child I never wanted yet ‘they’call this Essure PERMANENT birth control, how is it permanent if woman are still getting pregnant and it’s unwanted?????? I am so upset, i barely can control my emotions. I’m 9 weeks pregnant and not looking forward to this at all.
- Lisa’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in late 2010 after i had my third child. I was lead to believe it was the best way to go and the best birth control out there. I originally had planned to […]
- Laura’s Story I'm desperate and running out of time. I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2006. In May 2009, I found out I was pregnant. During the pregnancy I was told I had a uterine […]
- Patricia’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Nov of 2014. After having 3 children and my last 2 pregnancies had many complications, I decided I wanted a permanent solution to birth control. My […]
- Bisola’s Story I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure […]
- Brittany’s Story Hi! Im a 30 years old mother of 2 kids my daughter was born in 2008 and my son was born in 2010 and a wife to a very supportive husband! We desided 2 kids were enough for us so I went […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012. Only one coil was able to be inserted because the other fallopian tube would not cooperate. This was an in office procedure at my OBGYN […]