I had the Essure for 4 years before my hysterectomy. Of course I was told that my pain and bleeding had nothing to do with the Essure. I had three surgeries from Jan. 2012 until Jan. 2nd 2013 when I had my hysterectomy. I would end up in the ER for pain shots. They always said that the cyst that I had should not be causing me the type of pain that I was having. The ER always said that it was appendicitis. However, when they checked it was not. I was also told that it was just because I was older (I was 39 when I got Essure). The more I have read in the last year the more I think that all my problems are because of the Essure.
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Amy’s Story hello i had my essure done in january of 2008 and every since then i have had the back pain to the point i had to go to the er to get something for the pain. i have had extremely heavy […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my […]
- Rosalba’s Story Well i have had the essure done about 5 months now, for now all i have to complain about is my period right after i had my procedure i was fine but then my period came an it lasted 1 month […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]