I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one of my fallopian tubes is blocked. I will now have to decide what I am going to do next. The Essure was a waste of my time and money. It was very painful.
I also attempted to call Essure to ask if the numbers that they give on their website are only for the women that it works for after the confirmation test but the phone number was incorrect on their wesbite.
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Jessica’s Story I had Essure placed on June 20, 2012. The hsg test to confirm blockage was done on September 27, 2012. One tube was not blocked the other one was. My doctor decided we would do another […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through […]
- Michelle’s Story Hello, about 4 years ago I got essure, since then I have had major stomach issues and lots of pain and pressure in my lower back I have just been ill and out of energy all the time. […]
- Tiffany’s Story I am 31 I had 2 kids and was done was told the ESSURE worked and my period would lighten up. I have not had nothing but trouble I have had bad pain and my cycle is wores then before. To […]