I had this done ,January 2006. I was told it was was permanent with no sideffects! I thought fantastic, I have four boys . I’m done , this will be great. I became tired , gained weight, my periods heavy with blood clots. I went back twice to the doctor, she sent me for test .they came back fine! I was literally disappointed I was certain they were going to find something wrong with me but they found nothing wrong so I thought something must be wrong in my head a doctor told me I might be suffering from depression but after dealing with this ever since I’m certain it’s not depression its not in my head theres gotta be something more wrong then what The doctors r saying I have bad back pain lower leg pain cramps headache and it goes on and on it last more than one week a month so if anybody thinking of getting this do not get it it will be the worst mistake you ever made and I will affect you more then just not having children it effects every aspect of your life thanks you for listening.
- April’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in early 2010, shortly after the birth of my fourth daughter. I was told by my doctor that the procedure was easier than having my husband get a vasectomy. […]
- Trish’s Story I have had my Essure implant since May 2005. Before I had my last child, I was already considering having my tubes tide, but I was not considering Essure. I was a full-time college […]
- Kimberly’s Story My Essure story began on April 20, 2011. I was 37 when I had the procedure. I believed the hype my doctor told me and I too thought this was the best thing ever. Who wouldn’t want a […]
- Melodie’s Story I am glad to hear I am not the only one having issues with Essure… I was 40 years old when I had my procedure done..prior to that i was doing the three month shot depo provera..Both […]
- Amanda’s Story On July 26,2010 I was blessed with my third and final baby boy. I was scheduled for a tubal, but knowing how great I felt after delivery I didnt want to have a surgey. After all, my family […]
- Christy’s Story I am 35 yr old female and had the implant put in 4 years ago. I was thinking this would be a great procedure for me. We were done having children, We had 4 boys at the time. After the […]