I had the eesure procedure done about 9 mo ago. My first follow-up xray showed only one tube closed,the other still open. 3 mo later another exray. Same thing. So my Dr recommend going in & tieing the open side. She used a camera & took pics of the uterus. She waited till a mo later at my post-op appt to tell me the coil had fallen out of the tube & is sitting in my uterus! I asked if it coild puncture through & she said no that it wouldcause more harm than good to try to remove it. She said she’s not concerned unless something happens! I am so emotionally concerned. She said its the first time it happened on her watch, so she thinks I’ll be fine. I want something done BEFORE something happens! I’m scared!
- Kelly’s Story I was told to have this procedure done instead of getting my tubes tied. I was told it was safe & no women has gotten pregnant. I went ahead & had it done & 4 months later I […]
- Sherry’s Story I went in to have the essure procedure. I was told it would only take a few minutes in the doctor's office. I was able to watch the doctor on the screen the whole time. He tried to put the […]
- Mereasha’s Story After I had my son, my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore children. I have a daughter of my own, he has two sons and we had a little boy together. We figured 4 was enough! […]
- Rosie’s Story I thought I was all alone with my Essure procedure. I had it done in May of 2009. The procedure was flawed as one side went in no problem, the other side bent didn't go in properly and it […]
- Robin’s Story Erin is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. My essure coils (in spite of the little round things suspended from the ends to keep this from happening) perforated through two walls and the other was […]
- Charmane’s Story I'm currently at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis, MO. I'm looking at having my right ovary and tube removed along with my left tube. There is a 3 inch abcess on my right ovary. This […]