My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish so badly that I had researched it more before I did it. I’ve since ended up getting pregnant two more times, and finally had the tubal ligation I should have had instead. I have unexplained abdominal pain, headaches, and heart palpitations I never had before. If I had the money, I would get them removed today. I want it out!
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been […]
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Amy’s Story I am a 38 year old single professional. I have fought with gynecological issues for most of my life. I suffered from irregular periods that would last from two weeks to several months […]
- Melissa’s Story I have had the essure for four years. Since I have had the essure I have had abdominal pain, fatigue, headaches, bleeding,swelling and nausia. I have repeatedly begged my doctor Dr. Lisa […]